FamilyAssets is thrilled to offer one $3,000 scholarship to a deserving student that has shown their own passion for providing care for an elderly person in need.
Who Can Apply?
- You must be either volunteering providing services to seniors or helping take care of an elderly relative at home.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited university in the United States.
Deadline For Applications: August 1, 2019 (recurring annually)
Please write a 1,500 word essay that addresses the following questions:
- What is the most important lesson you have learned from providing elderly care?
- How has working with seniors changed your outlook on life?
- In your opinion, what can society do to improve the quality of life for seniors receiving care?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. This can be a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
How to Apply
Please complete this application before August 1, 2019: To complete the application, you will need to submit the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- College or university name
- College or university mailing address
- Attached proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university - current transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill will be accepted.
- Attached essay detailing your experience caring for seniors. We will accept .doc and .pdf files only.
Additional Scholarship Details:
- The winner will be announced on August 15, 2019.
- The winner will be selected by a member of the team at FamilyAssets
- A check will be mailed to the winning candidate’s college or university to be used towards tuition, room and board, or books
- This scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- You will not infringe copyright or plagiarize any content in your essay
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.