FamilyAssets is proud to offer a $3000 scholarship for one (1) eligible student during 2018 that has provided care to an elderly family member or volunteered providing care in a community setting.
Deadline For Applications: August 1, 2018
Who Can Apply?
- You must be either volunteering providing services to seniors or helping take care of an elderly relative at home.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited university in the United States.
Please write a 1,500 word essay that addresses the following questions:
- What is the most important lesson you have learned from providing elderly care?
- How has working with seniors changed your outlook on life?
- In your opinion, what can society do to improve the quality of life for seniors receiving care?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. This can be a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.