DaVinci’s annual scholarship program has been created with the purpose of helping women succeed in STEM fields, collating inspiring essays from the minds of our future innovators and being a part of the conversation that highlights the contributions women have made and are yet to make in STEM.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester, they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic and international students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Majoring or have a general interest in STEM
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering the following questions:
- What inspired your interest in STEM?
- Do you have a STEM mentor?
- How would you like to use STEM in the future?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- An essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2020. A winner will be selected and notified via email by May 15, 2020.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.