- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- An interest in technology or business preferred but not required.
Required application details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why are meaningful interactions important for customers?
- When a customer contacts a company, how can a company use that interaction to shape the customer’s view of the company and their loyalty to it?
- Where do you see communication technology headed and how can we use technology to create better connections?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Please submit The Connect First Scholarship form below.
All applications must be submitted by January 2, 2019. A winner will be selected and notified by January 20, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.