CellWaves is excited to offer this scholarship to a technologically minded undergraduate student each year.
$1,000 to be funded in the winning applicant’s account with the college or university of his/her choice.
You have been accepted to a college or you are enrolled as a current undergraduate student. The scholarship funds shall be deposited directly to a college institution (community college, university, college) as directed by the winning applicant. Graduating high school students who are college bound are encouraged to apply.
Please write an essay of no more than 1,000 words about your ideas on how wireless innovations may evolve ten years in the future to change the way we live, play, communicate, socialize, or advance our thinking. The wireless topic is intended to promote innovative and creative thinking on a broad range of topics involving wireless communications. Applicants choose which areas to write about. Below are sample topics about which applicants may want to share his/her thinking in the essay:
- Wireless communications—a right or a privilege?
- Standardized compensation to cell tower property owners
- Wireless device revolution or evolution ten years from now
- Wireless apps that are not available today
- Competition in wireless communications—do we need more or fewer national wireless carriers?
- Connected vehicles and the implications
- Social advances and the price of a connected society
- Political implications of a connected society
- Human factor engineering affecting the shape, size, and use of future devices
- Connected human beings without external devices
- By applying for this scholarship, you confirm your admission and attendance at a college or university and authorize CellWaves to confirm your attendance by contacting the institution for verification.
- Deadline for all applications is May 1, 2019.
- The winning candidate will be announced by July 31, 2019.
- Funding shall be made by August 31, 2019, in the applicant’s name directly with the college or university.
- One submission per candidate.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.