The team at Carnation Enterprises is proud to offer a $1000 scholarship for East Georgia State College students.
Who Can Apply:
You must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
Deadline for Applications: August 1, 2018
Please write an essay of at least 3,000 words that addresses the following questions:
- How would you characterize the prevailing corporate culture in the United States? What aspects of it offer us, as a country, a competitive advantage (and hence need to be reinforced) and what aspects of our corporate culture hold us back and need to be changed? Suggest remedies for both.
- How would you characterize the current business climate in the United States?
- What does it take for an individual or business to be successful under the current conditions?
In your essay, please do not use any quotes or citations as we want you to think on your own. However, please do make note of any books or media that influenced your opinion. Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. This can be a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
How to Apply:
To complete the application, you will need to submit the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- College or university name
- College or university mailing address
- Attached proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university - current transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill will be accepted.
- Attached essay and bibliography. We will accept .doc and .pdf files only.
Additional Scholarship Details:
- The winner will be announced on August 15, 2018.
- The winner will be selected by a member of the team at Carnation Enterprises
- A check will be mailed to the winning candidate’s college or university to be used towards tuition, room and board, or books
- This scholarship is available on an annual basis and is non-renewable.
- You will not infringe copyright or plagiarize any content in your essay
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.