The ABC Fundraising is looking to award one determined and charitable student with our annual $2,500 scholarship.
Who Can Apply:
Current high school junior, high school senior, college undergraduate, or graduate students that have participated in consistent volunteer work.
Deadline for Applications:
June 30, 2019
Please write an 800-1000 word essay reflecting on your volunteer and fundraising experience. How has your volunteer work shaped you into the person you are today? How do you plan to continue your volunteer work in the future? Essays can include photos, charts, or info-graphics where appropriate.
How to Apply:
Please complete the ABC Fundraising® Volunteer Recognition Scholarship Form with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- School name
- Attachment with scanned copy of completed Volunteer Verification Form (.pdf, .jpeg, .doc)
- Attachment with reflection essay
Additional Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship is available on a yearly basis
- Winning applicant will be selected by the team at ABC Fundraising®
- The scholarship funds awarded by ABC Fundraising® can be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- Scholarship recipient will be notified by July 15, 2019. Award will be sent by August 1, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.