- Students must be attending a two or four year university or college in the Spring of 2019. They must have been involved in caregiving for a family member or friend.
- SeniorAdvice.com employees and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Submission of application is regarded as acknowledgement and adherence to the following agreement guidelines below.
- Application must be submitted by January 15, 2019. Scholarship winners will be notified by February 1, 2019.
The following information should be provided in the email:
- Full name
- Mailing address and street address, if different
- Phone number
- Email address
- Area of study
- Name and mailing address of the university or college accepted into for the Spring of 2019
- Anticipated date of university or college graduation
- Your current GPA (high school or university/college)
- Do you agree that your application materials may be used by SeniorAdvice.com via social media, on the World Wide Web, and other media to raise awareness about senior caregiving? Yes or no
- Scan and attach copy of current (high school or university/college) transcript
- Video file (.mov, .mp4, .avi, or .mpeg)(3 minutes maximum)
In video format, please provide answers to the five questions below:
- Please share your caregiving story with us. Who are you/have you been caring for and how do you help/have you helped care for this person?
- What have you learned from your experience as a caregiver? How has this experience affected you?
- What is a valuable piece of advice you've received from your aging friend or family member? What is a valuable piece of advice that you've given to them?
- What will you be studying in school in the Spring of 2019 and how has your role as a caregiver influenced your chosen career path?
- Why should you receive this scholarship and how will it help you?
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.