The Rent to Own Labs Scholarship is granted to one real estate student each year. The $2,500 scholarship should help the student pay for textbooks, tuition and development courses related to real estate. Students are expected to mail a printed application to Rent to Own Labs at 12301 Lake Underhill Rd, Suite 111, Orlando FL 32828.
Who? Real Estate Students
What? $2,500 scholarship
When? Due October 15
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Provide verification of enrollment at a United States university
- Be rising freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- Be registered as a full-time student the year after receiving the scholarship
- Have a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Submit a completed application and all required documents by the application deadline
- Declare a major related to real estate
- Have an interest in pursuing real estate after graduation
More Questions? Email us at Scholarship@RenttoOwnLabs.com
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College do not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.