Power Drill Guru is offering a $500 scholarship, awarded once per year, for current college students and incoming freshman pursuing higher education. The content is held annually and is aimed at helping the most dedicated and outstanding students finance their college education.
- Applicant must be either currently enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited college or university in 2017.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- No limit in nationalities.
- Applicants must agree to Power Drill Guru official scholarship rules and follow all application instructions.
- a completed application form
- an essay
- an academic transcript
- your photo
“With an ever increasing digital landscape, how should marketing strategies adapt to ensure they’re always ahead of the curve and driving value?”
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.