The Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) offers an annual college scholarship program to help further higher education among rural youth. FRS awards a one-time $2,500 scholarships to students from rural America for their first year of college, university or vocational-technical school.
Applications must be postmarked to FRS by March 6st of each year and winners will be announced by May 1st of that year.
Each applicant must:
- Be a graduating high school senior.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be sponsored by a current NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association member.
- Be accepted by an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
- Have at least a C grade point average (GPA).
- Express an interest to return to a rural community following graduation.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.