Scholars must apply through a two-phase process. Scholars who successfully complete the program are eligible to receive up to $10,000 in total scholarship support from the Panda Cares - UNCF Scholars Program. Scholarship renewal will be based upon scholars maintaining program eligibility requirements, as outlined below:
Phase I Eligible Students:
- Must be a graduating high school senior, enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S located four-year college or university in Fall 2018;
- Must be a resident of eligible states or territory: Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Puerto Rico;
- Must have a minimum cumulative 2.8 GPA on a 4.0 scale;
- Must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States;
- Must submit a completed FAFSA Student Aid Report, be Pell Grant eligible and must demonstrate unmet need; and
- Must participate in the online learning modules, to receive renewable scholarship.
UNCF will offer online learning modules and resources that will provide valuable tools and information designed to empower and prepare scholars for academic and personal success.
To be considered for this opportunity, students must submit:
Complete a student application which includes:
- Extracurricular activities/Leadership Roles
- Honors and Awards
- Community Service
- Copy of most recent FAFSA Student Aid Report
After completion of Phase I, applicants will receive information regarding Phase II requirements.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.