Submit an essay of at least 500 words (maximum of 750) to email@example.com on the following topic:
How do you envision your studies in business will prepare you for your desired career choice upon graduation?
Use the subject line “North Coast Financial Scholarship Application”
Email must include:
- Attached essay in word format
- Full name
- Phone number
- Name of school
- Expected graduation date
Requirements to apply
The requirements to apply for the North Coast Financial scholarship are the following:
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.2
- Must be an American citizen
- The essay must be the applicant’s original work
- Must be full-time student
- Pursuing a degree in real estate, finance or other business related degree
- Student must be able to provide proof of GPA requirement and full-time student status
Applications may be submitted from December 1st through April 30th. The winner will be contacted by May 19th.
How will the winner be selected?
North Coast Financial will select the winning essay based on the content and quality of the writing.
What will the winner receive?
The winner will receive $500.