The Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program provides a unique opportunity to eligible students to receive scholarship dollars, potential internships, and the chance for employment after graduation!
- Majoring in: Accounting, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Software), Engineering Technology, Finance, Industrial Management, Information Technology, Machining, Manufacturing Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, or an engineering-related STEM discipline leading to a career in industry?
- Interested in a career in the manufacturing industry and corporate America?
- A high school senior in good academic standing or attending an accredited public or private not-for-prot postsecondary institution (At least 3.0 cumulative GPA bachelor’s degree seeking, at least 2.7 cumulative GPA for associates degree and certificate seeking students)?
If yes, you are eligible to apply for a Nordson BUILDS Scholarship!
You will need to submit the following information when applying:
- academic transcript
- one letter of recommendation
- a copy of your 2017-18 student financial aid award letter or Student Aid Report (SAR)
Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible to receive a Nordson BUILDS Scholarship.
(Note: Nordson BUILDS Scholars applying for renewal of their current scholarship need to also upload a copy of their resume.)
Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a selection committee based on an overall assessment of academic promise, character, leadership, work ethic, community service, school involvement and the applicant's career/college major fit.
- Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program
- Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Application
- Nordson BUILDS Scholarship FAQ
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.