The $1,000 Nav Entrepreneur Scholarship will be awarded to two applicants. The winners will be chosen based on how well the students express their entrepreneurial aspirations in their essay.
Application Deadline: May 19, 2019
- Check out the Nav blog and share the blog article you like most to Twitter or LinkedIn and tag Nav (@navsmb on Twitter and @nav-inc. on LinkedIn).
Write an 300 to 500 word essay responding to the following questions:
- Tell us about your business and how you started it. If you don’t have an existing business, tell us about the business of your dreams.
- What steps do you need to take to start or build your business to achieve your goals?
- What is one thing you hope to learn in your courses?
- Submit the link to your post via the form on Nav's website. Include the link to your shared Nav post—either the LinkedIn post or the Twitter share URL in the last form field.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.