Students must show academic excellence, community involvement, and personal character. Selection will be merit based.
- Be accepted or enrolled at a college or university
- Exhibit notable achievements
- At least one year of academic excellence
Scholarship Application Items
- A statement summarizing the need for this scholarship and your plans for pursuing a career. In addition, include any notable achievements. Limit to 500 words.
- High school or college transcripts for the last year only.
- At least 1 letter of recommendation covering personal character. Ideally these letters should come from a professor, manager or coach.
Completed applications should be emailed by August 1st, 2018. Scholarship winners will be notified by August 15th. Funds will sent by September 1, 2018.
Awards will be paid in the form of a cashier’s check directly to the school.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and do not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.