The winner of Mettl’s Scholarship will receive:
- $2000 that can be used to cover expenditures such as tuition, hostel or books.
- Mettl’s complete suite of Leadership Assessments for Self Evaluation & Personality Development.
To apply for the Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders, you must:
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or currently studying in the US on a student visa.
- Have a proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
Employees of Mettl, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
Note: Students of all courses are eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply?
Before applying read all of the instructions and eligibility requirements on this page. Then, fill out the application linked below. Only one submission per person will be accepted.
The winner will be featured on our blog and social media accounts.
Note: Candidates has to undergo a leadership assessment after filling out the form for application.
Last date to apply: 14th December 2018.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.