- U.S. citizen, Canadian citizen.
- Current senior, either high-school or home-school, anticipating a diploma or with a GED.
- Current students studying at an accredited U.S. or Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Minimum 3.00 GPA.
- Attending accredited U.S. or Canadian post-secondary institution.
Deadline for applications is November 30, every year.
How to Apply
- Create a short video, no longer than 3 minutes, answering the following questions:
- For better or worse, how has technology affected our sleep?
- Assess your own sleep quality, and discuss ways you may improve it.
- Make your video interesting, creative, innovative, and entertaining. The video best capturing these attributes will win this year’s scholarship.
- Upload the video to YouTube and include the link on your application form.
- Fill out the form at the Matter Mattress Scholarship page and submit it to apply.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.