The Levin Firm is offering a bi-yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future. In order to apply, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
More than 60 percent of private sector work deaths in the construction industry during 2015 were due to falls, being struck by object, electrocution, and caught-in/between accidents. What measures do you think construction companies should take – or what new safety standards should be implemented – to help lower the instance of these incidents?
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by February 15, 2018
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.