Laser Spine Institute will award a $1,500 scholarship to one full-time undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at an accredited college or university.
All applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university or college for the current school year and intend to continue such enrollment for the subsequent school year.
- Currently have a minimum 3.5 GPA at an accredited university or college.
- Be seeking a degree in a health- or science-based program, with an interest in pursuing a career in health care
- Have an active .edu email address for the accredited university or college they attend.
- Scholarship entry is open from August 15 to June 15, annually
- Your complete application must be sent by June 15, annually
- Winning applicant will be selected by August 1, annually and notified by email on or before that date
- Scholarship awarded by August 15, annually
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and do not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.