Laser Spine Institute will award a $1,500 scholarship to one full-time undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at an accredited college or university.
All applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university or college for the current school year and intend to continue such enrollment for the subsequent school year.
- Currently have a minimum 3.5 GPA at an accredited university or college.
- Be seeking a degree in a health- or science-based program, with an interest in pursuing a career in health care
- Have an active .edu email address for the accredited university or college they attend.
- Scholarship entry is open from August 15 to June 15, annually
- Your complete application must be sent by June 15, annually
- Winning applicant will be selected by August 1, annually and notified by email on or before that date
- Scholarship awarded by August 15, annually