The team at CaregiverConnection.org is proud to announce our annual scholarship which awards a selected applicant with a $1,000 scholarship.
- Accepting applications: year-round
- Deadline: October 17, 2018 (recurring annually)
- Scholarship awarded: by October 24, 2018 (recurring annually)
- Amount: $1,000 + recognition on our website*
- *Winner's essay could be published on caregiverconnection.org with a short bio of the student. Even if you do not win, your essay may still be published with your name attributed as the author.
Open to any students in any major, although this scholarship is ideal for students enrolled in any health care major including but not limited to: Nursing, Physical Therapy, Dental Hygiene, Health Care Administration, Health Sciences, Pre-Med, Speech Language Pathology, etc. Our scholarship is also open to those in high school with an acceptance letter to a university.
How to Apply
- Write an essay about how your major affects senior care and how you can improve senior living through your area of study. Word count must be a minimum of 800 words.
- Fill out the application (link below) by the deadline (October 17, 2018), and be sure to include the essay you wrote.
- Wait for the “Scholarship awarded” date (October 24, 2018) to find out if you were selected. After the deadline date, you will be notified by email whether you have been selected or not.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.