International Association of Fire Chiefs
Education Scholarship Applications Now Being Accepted
The International Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation (IAFCF) is accepting applications from qualified first responders for its 2017 educational scholarships. The deadline to apply is May 2.
Scholarships provided by the IAFCF help strengthen the fire service by helping first responders as they advance their college-level education so they’re better prepared to face the complex challenges of today’s fire service.
Available 2017 scholarships:
• Arthur J. Glatfelter Memorial Scholarship
• Chief Charles “Chet” Henry Scholarship Award
• Garry L. Briese Scholarship Award
• Heather Westphal Memorial Scholarship
• John M. Buckman III Award
• Federal Military Section Scholarship Award
• Fire Explorers (14–20 years of age)
Any person with a minimum of three years as a volunteer, two years paid or a combination of three years paid and volunteer active service with a state, county, provincial, municipal, community, industrial or federal fire department is eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: May 2