- All applicants must submit an updated résumé, their status as a student, contact information, and completed cover sheet.
- The scholarship candidate must write a 750-word essay in Times New Roman 12-point font that provides a meaningful description of their experiences in community service and what giving back to their community means to them.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. Students who are incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED can also apply.
- The candidate must possess a demonstrated interest in community service and a dedication to their education.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students must submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
January 31, 2018
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.