If you are currently enrolled as a student in the U.S. and wish to use your experience with a sleep disorder to help with Each Night's awareness efforts, please apply to this scholarship with a chance to be awarded $1,000.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Students must have experienced, or are experiencing living with sleep issues or disorders.
Required Application Details
Please write a 700-1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- What sleep issues have you experienced?
- How has your sleep issues affected you, and has it affected your studies?
- There is currently a distinct lack of education surrounding sleep health. With this in mind, could you outline what changes do you think need to be made?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit Each Night Sleep Issue Awareness Scholarship form linked below.
All applications must be submitted by November 1, 2019.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by November 15, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.