In order to apply, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
Should college athletes be paid to play? Why or why not?
ESSAY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be be emailed and received by July 15, 2018 9am EST
- Essays should include their name and phone number
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or will be attending school in the body of their submission email
- No additional information should be included
HOW IS THE WINNER CHOSEN?
The winner will be chosen according to the following set of criteria:
- Essay submission guidelines followed
- Quality of writing
- Thoughtfulness of answer
The scholarship award will be issued to the winner’s college / university of choice.
WHEN WILL THE WINNER BE CHOSEN?
The winner will be chosen on July 30, 2018 and will be notified by email on Monday, August 1st. Unfortunately, we cannot write to every applicant. However, we do encourage you to try again with our next scholarship.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and do not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.