Dolman Law Group is offering a $1,100 BI-ANNUAL scholarship to a current or prospective college student.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of 6/29/2018.
In order to participate in the essay contest, applicants must present a 2-3 minute video essay discussing the following issue:
Over the last few years, red light cameras have been installed at major intersections causing some to believe that they lower accident rates, while others say that it’s just a way for the government to get more money out of otherwise safe drivers. What are the pros and cons of red light cameras, and what is the evidence to support each point?
Deadline to apply for this scholarships is 6/29/2018 at 9AM EST.
Once the application period closes, we will review all submissions and determine a winner based on the following factors:
- The applicant’s demonstrated potential for success in the legal field
Please note that the scholarship check will be issued directly to the winner’s university/college.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.