Dolman Law Group is offering a $1,100 BI-ANNUAL scholarship to a current or prospective college student.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of 12/29/2018.
In order to participate in the essay contest, applicants must present a 2-3 minute video essay discussing the following issue:
Explaining, Preventing, and Pursuing Discrimination in the Workplace.
Many times, people in the workplace suffer from harassment, retaliation, and illegal discrimination. This can lead to depression, anxiety, lost wages, and even job loss. What ways can employees and their employers work together to provide a safe, fun, and discrimination-free working environment?
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.