The Covers in Play Scholarship is intended for students who are currently pursuing their education at any post-secondary educational institution in the USA or Canada. We understand that education involves huge expenses. Under this scholarship program, we will award one scholarship of $1000 per calendar year.
Who are eligible?
- Students who are actively enrolled in US or Canadian universities or colleges; students below the age of 18 will require consent from a parent or legal guardian;
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant;
- Scholarship entries will be evaluated and awarded at the sole discretion of Covers in Play.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please submit an essay addressing the following topic: "Advanced Engineering of Aluminum Structures using 3D Printing Technology". Your essay must comply with the following requirements:
Header must include:
- Full name
- Student's university or college email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- School name
- Area of study
- Student number;
- Proof of enrollment must be attached to your submission;
- Include a minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 1200 words (not including header);
- Must be in PDF format;
- Essay or article must include your own words and ideas; no plagiarism or duplicate articles allowed.
All essays shall be reviewed by our Scholarship Committee. Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials.
Applications should be submitted no later than midnight on December 31, 2019
The sole winner will be contacted by email. The winner and the winning article will be published on our website in January 2020.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.