The scholarship will be open to all currently studying or enrolled in an online or on-campus course. The scholarship is valued at 2 x $2,500 USD.
- You must be 16 years old or over
- You must have Australian Citizenship or Residency. Applicants from USA, UK and Europe are eligible if they have proof of enrolment in a course from an accredited provider.
You must be enrolled in a course related to one of the following:
- Accounting & Finance
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- See full list of eligible fields of study on the Courses.com.au website
- Applications Close: 28th February 2019
- Winner is announced: March 2019
To apply for the scholarship, send an email with the subject "Scholarship Application" and in 300 words or fewer, tell us: "How online learning can help prepare students for the skilled labour requirements in an increasingly automated economy."
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.