All students who have attained age of 16 years are eligible to apply for our scholarship essay contest. Applicants must be pursuing their education presently in any educational institute.
- Must be a current college student or a high school senior entering college.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Content must be original and written by you. No plagiarism.
Application Process and Submission
To enter our Consumer Epic Scholarship, you will need to write an decent looking essay on any topic relevant to our site. It must be at least 1000 words in length. It should be very well written, no plagiarism shall be accepted.
The style is not necessarily to be in an academic style – you can be creative, unique and use your own style and imagination.
- The essay length should be 1000 + words
- Be concise and creative
- The essay must be unique and original
- Include your CV/Resume
- Include your acceptance letter of the college or university
Guidelines to follow
Below are few guidelines you should adhere to while submitting your entry-
- Entry should be uploaded in a word document (docx. Format). First page to be filled with details and second should have the essay written.
The first page should mention student details in below format:
- Full name and contact information (address and phone number).
- Your school’s name and address (check will be mailed to your school).
- Proof of college enrollment (acceptance letter or college transcript).
- Proof of minimum GPA of 2.5 (transcript).
- Contest ends on December 25, 2019
- Winners will be announced- end of December, 2019 or early January 2020.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.