Financial Aid staff from EGSC will be available to assist in all phases of the application process and give guidance on how to pay for college. If you have already completed the FAFSA on your own and want to review it to make sure you have completed it properly, you are welcome to attend for assistance. Students have many different financial aid options to apply for, including but not limited to: the Pell Grant, HOPE scholarship, Zell Miller Scholarship, work study, loans, and more.
This service is open to the public, so even students not attending EGSC are welcome to attend and get help filling out their FAFSA. Admissions staff will also be on hand to assist with any question you may have about Admission or to help you get started on the application process! So stop by and get one on one help with your FAFSA! The first 10 students to complete their FAFSA at each event will receive a free gift!
For the Financial Aid office to be able to assist you promptly, we ask that you please create your FSA ID (student and parent) at least 24-48 hours PRIOR to the event. You will also need to bring the following items:
- Student's Social Security Card & Driver's License/State ID
- Parent's Social Security Number & birth date (for students under 24)
- Student's & Parent's Federal Tax Returns & W2s
- Student's & Parent's 2016/2017 bank & investment statements (or previous year if you don't have current yet)
- Records of untaxed income such as child support, housing allowance, workers comp or disability.
- Student's Alien Registration Number (if you are not a citizen) or Permanent Resident Card
Questions? Call us at 478-289-2169 or email email@example.com
May 16 from 3:30 - 6 p.m.
May 30 from 3:30 - 6 p.m.
June 13 from 3:30 - 6 p.m.
June 27 from 3:30 - 6 p.m.