- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students are eligible to apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- What is your dream vacation?
- What has inspired this trip?
- Would you take anyone on your vacation with you? If yes, who?
- Using the tools available on Bookmundi, plan out some of the tours you would take on your trip. What made these tours stand out to you?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
All applications must be submitted by October 1, 2019. A winner will be selected and notified by October 15, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.