- In order to apply you have to be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program.
- Proof of enrollment to the college/university must be submitted along with the essay. This will enable easy payment of scholarship payment on the grounds of financial aid account.
- You can win only once. Kindly take note that this scholarship will be offered on an annual basis.
How do I Participate?
- Write a 2,000+ word essay on the following topic: “How healthy foods affect human life these days (the trends and prediction)”. You are allowed to discuss anything related to it.
Please include the details given below with the essay in a Word file;
- Full name, mailing address, and phone number
- School or University name
- Area of Study
- A valid document which proves you are a student of a specific school, college, or university.
- Short biography, 300-400 words longs, which will be published with your essay, if you win the scholarship.
Deadline: All essays must be submitted by August 15, 2018.
Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on August 31, 2018.
Award amount: $1,000
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.