Are you a college student who rides a bike to school and is wanting a scholarship? Then you’ve come to the right place. Bikejar is offering a $1000 USD scholarship to the college student who sends in the best video.
You are eligible if you fit these requirements:
- You must be a college or university student.
- Applicants are eligible if they are between 14-30 years of age.
- You must ride your bike on the campus of your college or university in the video.
- Your video must be uploaded to YouTube or a similar video sharing website.
- There is currently no GPA/CGPA requirement.
All applications must be turned in by the 30 of March.
The winner of the scholarship will be announced on April 30.
- Winner will receive 1000 USD Dollars.
- We will pay the winner via PayPal or check.
- We will share winner videos with his personal details on our site.
How To Apply
Applying is easy; simply record a video of yourself riding your bike on your college’s campus.
- A bike.
- A camera or mobile device.
- A Youtube account for uploading your video.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.