AwardBird offers a scholarship of $500 to one selected winner. The money will be directed towards covering educational costs.
Everybody who fits under the following conditions is welcome to apply:
- Be a U.S citizen or resident.
- Must be an undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college/university.
- Minimum cumulative GPA must be 2.8.
How to Apply for AwardBird Scholarship
The applicants enter the contest by submitting one of the following:
- An essay of minimum 800 words;
- An infographic;
- A video of 3-5 minutes.
The work will be based on one topic, upon discretion:
- Traveling hacks for a college student.
- How to effectively combine education and travel?
All works must comply with the following:
- The work should be based on the author’s personal opinion and experience.
- There is zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- Unique and original style.
- If the work is an essay, it must be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- If you choose to create a video, please include a link to it in your e-mail.
The applications should be submitted by March 31, 2018. The winner will be announced on April 15, 2018.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.