How to enter?
Write and submit an original essay on the topic “The future of technology in education”.
Technology has drastically changed the way we communicate, work and… learn. Some technologies have entered the classrooms and auditoriums easier than others - while computers are already given, smartphones are still considered more like a distraction than tool for learning. There are many more innovative technologies entering the market - virtual and augmented reality devices, sensors of all kinds and wearables to name a few. Will they ever enter traditional schools and universities? Will those enhance learning process or will disrupt it and totally transform the way of how we learn? Discuss any specific innovation or technology in general, possible applications or your vision of the intercept of technology and education.
- Write an essay on “The future of technology in education”
- Essay length is 500-1000 words
- Submit your essay via online form
- Submission deadline - June 1, 2017
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- High school senior, undergraduate or graduate student
- Full-time enrolled in academic institution Jan 1, 2017 - May 31,2017
The winners will be announced on June 15, 2017, on CGTrader blog and notified directly via email provided upon the registration.