Undergraduate students attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school are eligible to apply. Current law school students that are attending an American Bar Association Accredited law school may also apply. Awards will be judged based on content, and educational merit.
Essays must be submitted by November 30th for the fall semester award and winners will be notified by mail after December 31st.
Essays must be submitted by March 30 for the spring semester award and winners will be notified by mail after April 30th.
The winning essay will receive $500
In 1,000 words or less tell us the following:
- Why you are interested in the law
- Tell us about your favorite community involvement and why it was your favorite.
- Explain how higher education can help reduce crime in our communities.
- Undergraduate students who are attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school
- Current law school students that are attending an American Bar Association Accredited law school may also apply
- Undergraduates that apply must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Law school students that apply must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Submit your most recent official college/high school transcript
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.