- MedicalFieldCareers.com will award one (1) $1,500 scholarship to the winning applicant
- The winner will be chosen on April 30, 2019, and will be notified via email by May 15, 2019
- The award will be paid in the form of a check made out to a school or institution of the winner’s choice
- Applicant must currently attend, or have applied to, a nationally-accredited healthcare education program for the Fall 2019 semester
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen
- Applicant must be a high school graduate or have earned a G.E.D.
How to Apply
- Applicant must submit a 1,000-word essay explaining why he or she wants to pursue a career in healthcare
- Essay submissions must be received between September 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019 to qualify for the 2019 award (Only one (1) application may be submitted per person)
Proof of Eligibility for Winner
The winner of the scholarship will be contacted via email between May 1 and May 15, 2019, be required to provide the following documents to confirm his or her eligibility before the award is released:
- Copy of high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Copy of U.S. Driver’s License
- Proof of enrollment or intent to enroll at a nationally-accredited healthcare program
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.