To be eligible to apply, students must:
- Be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the USA or Canada for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution.
- Exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement.
- Have permission from a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
How to apply
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one (1) reference that can verify your volunteer involvement.
Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer. Questions include:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
- We are currently accepting applications. The deadline to apply is June 30, 2019, at midnight PST.
- The winner of the contest will be notified via email and announced on this page no later than 12 midnight PST on August 1st, 2019.
- Payment of the scholarship will be remitted to the winner’s respective academic tuition services department in full no later than August 4th, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.