All interested applicants must be enrolled in an accredited post secondary institution, have at least 3.0 GPA or equivalent and be actively involved in student campus organization or be a member of a recognized non profit. In addition, all applicants MUST submit a 1000 word essay that explains how their community involvement has benefited the lives of others. The essay should make use of dates and contain detailed explanation of tasks performed during the specified community involvement. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate higher academic performance, longer community involvement and increased scope of impact.
All applications must be submitted by September 1, 2019. The review process is expected to take place between September 1 to 15, 2019 with the scholarship winner being contacted directly to coordinate the release of the award.
- Be Enrolled in an accredited post secondary institution.
- Have at least 3.0 GPA or equivalent.
- Be actively involved in campus student organization or non profit.
- Fill out & submit the application below prior to September 1, 2019.
- Submit 1000 word essay on “How your community involvement benefited the lives of others.”
- Applications will be reviewed between September 1 to 15, 2019.
- Winning applicant will be contacted for issuance of award upon selection.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.