SaveOnPaving.com will award one (1) $1,000 scholarship to a lucky post-secondary student who exemplifies the qualities we're looking for, as determined by our judges.
The application deadline for the 2018 scholarship is October 31, 2018. SaveOnPaving.com will choose and announce a successful candidate by November 15, 2018.
- Applicant can be anyone who has been accepted to attend a technical school or approved post-secondary institution, including a high school senior, military member, or current post-secondary student.
- Applicant can be a full-time student or part-time student and must be able to prove they are a U.S. or Canadian citizen.
Essay & Video Requirements
- The university or college experience is both a challenging and rewarding one. In a 1000-word essay, explain why you want a career in your chosen industry and what you think it takes to be successful in this highly competitive and evolving world.
- Answers should include personal motivations and experiences that have led to your career choice, and what your plans are for the future.
- In addition to your essay, please include a link to a video of yourself explaining your answers. The video must be 5-10 minutes in length and should act as a supplement to your submitted essay. We know this can be challenging but simply discuss the key points in your essay and just be yourself.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.