Non-Degree Seeking Student (BOR Student Affairs Policy 126.96.36.199)
The Director of Admissions may, under special circumstances, allow students to enroll as non-degree seeking students when they are taking courses to pursue some special interest or for self-enrichment and do not wish to work toward a degree. The following minimum admission requirements will be applied to non-degree admission students. Additional admission requirements may be required:
- Must submit a completed East Georgia State College application for admission.
- Submit an official transcript showing evidence of graduation from an accredited or approved high school or have earned a GED.
- The College Preparatory Curriculum (CPC) requirements and SAT/ACT test scores are not applicable.
- All applicants in this category may be required to take the placement exam unless previously exited at a prior college. A transcript from the prior college is required.
- Students who will take a course which has a Learning Support prerequisite in an area (or areas), all Learning Support requirements in that area (or areas) must be met.
- Students enrolled in this program are limited to twelve (12) semester hours of coursework. Students may not enter degree programs until regular admission requirements for this institution have been satisfied.
- Must submit the required immunizations and EGSC medical entrance form.