While the College will make every effort to provide a room assignment, housing is not guaranteed. We encourage students to apply for housing as soon as they choose EGSC and complete the requirements listed below. You do not have to be admitted in order to apply for housing. We will hold your materials until your admission status is confirmed.
Steps to successfully completing the Housing Application.
- Complete the online housing application (for brand new students to EGSC) or the paper housing application (Renewing students). The links to the online application are below - choose the correct one for your needs.
- Housing Agreement (the link to the printable form is below - required of both new and renewing students)
- Criminal Background Investigation Form (the link to the printable form is below - required of both new and renewing students)
- Submit your $50 non-refundable application fee, and $50 refundable housing reservation fee to the Business Office (required of both new and renewing students).
* While we will process your application upon receipt of all materials, remember to make sure you have been formally accepted to the college and that you have submitted all of your required admissions materials or you will not receive a housing assignment.
** Fees may be paid by check or money order made payable to East Georgia State College, paid in cash in the Business Office, or paid over the phone by credit card (478.289.2186). Please note we do not accept american express.
New Student - Housing Application SWAINSBORO CAMPUS STUDENTS ONLY (Complete all documents below)
Now accepting housing applications for Spring 2018
- 18 and Over - Housing Application (Complete this online by clicking this link)
- Under 18 - Housing Application (Student who will be under 18 on January 2, 2018 must have parent consent)
- Housing Agreement (Academic Year 2017-2018) (Print, sign and submit as a fax to 478-419-1003 or email to email@example.com)
- Criminal Background Investigation Consent Form (Print, fill out and submit as a fax to 478-419-1003 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please be careful to click the submit application button only once. Clicking it twice can create duplicate entries in our system and cause issues. If you need to make changes to your application but you have already submitted the online form, please send your updated information in an email to email@example.com or call 478-289-2172.
Other Housing Forms and Documents
- Housing Cancellation Form
- Reservation Fee Refund Request (students who cancelled prior to start of term only - all others are auto refunded after start of term)
- Full-time Status Waiver Request
- Residence Hall Handbook (Academic Year 17-18)
- Emotional Support Animal Grievance Form
- Clubhouse Reservation Request Form
- Cable Box Request Form
- Room Change Request Form