SPECIAL NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: The online application system keeps job applicant information up-to-date and confidential while expediting the hiring process. At this time, EGSC is running a dual process to accept applications. Paper applications will be accepted for positions that were posted prior to our implementation of the new Job Application System.
PAPER APPLICATIONS AND POSTINGS
- Staff Positions Available at East Georgia State College
- Faculty Positions Available at East Georgia State College
- Federal Work-Study Positions (Students)
- Student Assistant Positions
- Off-Campus Positions
NEW ONLINE JOB APPLICATIONS AND POSTINGS
To apply for our newly posted positions within our new Job Application System, please click on the Applicant portal link: https://employment.ega.edu.
If you should have any questions regarding the application process or need ADA accommodation, please contact the Office of Human Resources/Career Services at 478-289-2121.
Notice to Applicants for Employment: East Georgia State College, a unit of the University System of Georgia is required by the Board of Regents Policy to disqualify certain applicants for employment.
- Those having been convicted of a criminal drug offense shall be disqualified for a period for not less than two years from the date of conviction.
- Multiple criminal drug offenses shall disqualify a candidate for not less than five years from the date of the most recent conviction.
- Those convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude are disqualified unless a pardon has been granted.
All offers of employment are thereby conditioned upon the results of a Criminal History Background Report to be conducted by the Office of Human Resources.
For more jobs with the University System of Georgia, please visit the University System of Georgia Applicant Clearinghouse