East Georgia State College's Career Services office will be rolling out a free, new software aimed at giving EGSC students and alumni access to valuable information for finding jobs and developing professionally.
With Career Services Manager (CSM), users will be able to :
- Build cover letters and resumes’ that employers will notice!
- Keep resumes’ and cover letters on file for quick access when applying for jobs.
- Search for and apply for jobs.
- Register for Career Services workshops offered through EGSC.
- View documents, images, YouTube videos, presentations and other resources posted by your career services staff.
- Request appointments with Career Services Staff.
- Browse hundreds of multi-media employer profiles and easily locate the organizations that suit you through the CSM Enhanced Employer Profiles.
- Integrate Facebook and Twitter into CSM for convenient login and fast communication.
- And much more!
Access to CSM can be found on the Career Services webpage beginning January 13, 2014. This service is FREE for all current students and alumni.
For more information, please contact Josey Cameron in the Career Services office either by phone at (478) 289-2382 or by email at email@example.com.