The following forms are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) only. To view and/or print these documents you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have problems with Acrobat Reader, click here for Acrobat Reader customer support.
*Disclaimer: Georgia Southern University recently made changes to their immunization form and require more information than has been previously requested. As of March 1st, 2014, Georgia Southern University will no longer accept immunizations that are not on their form. ALL EGSC @ Statesboro students must complete the form below to satisfy their immunization requirement with EGSC as well as GSU.
- Admissions Application For *NEW* Applicants To EGSC
- Application Correction Form To Correct Residency Information
- Application Update Form To Change Term of Entry and/or Campus Attending (Good for 1 academic year)
- CBI Consent Form Consent to Run Background Check
- CBI Copy of Report Request for Copy of Background Check Information
- Compass Scores Request Form To Send Compass Scores Elsewhere
- EGSC-Statesboro Application To Be Completed by Statesboro applicants and returned to GSU
- EGSC-Statesboro Immunization Form Statesboro Campus ONLY, To Be Completed By Health Care Provider
- GED Score Report Request Takes 6 weeks to be processed
- Immunization Form - Swainsboro/Augusta Campus Applicants, To Be Completed By Health Care Provider
- Lawful Presence Opt-Out Form To Indicate Non-Resident Status
- Voluntary Declaration of Disability To Indicate Disability Assistance Needed