Please submit documents to:
|(please include student ID or full student name on every fax page)|
The following forms are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) only. To view and/or print these documents you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have problems with Acrobat Reader, click here for Acrobat Reader customer support.
*Disclaimer: Georgia Southern University recently made changes to their immunization form and require more information than has been previously requested. As of March 1st, 2014, Georgia Southern University will no longer accept immunizations that are not on their form. ALL EGSC @ Statesboro students must complete the form below to satisfy their immunization requirement with EGSC as well as GSU.
- Admissions Application For *NEW* Applicants To EGSC
- Application Correction Form To Correct Residency Information And To Qualify As In-State Resident
- Application Update Form To Change Term of Entry And/Or Campus Attending (Good For 1 Academic Year)
- Border County Tuition Waiver For EGSC-Augusta Students Living In Aiken or Edgefield County
- CBI Consent Form Consent To Run Background Check
- CBI Copy of Report Request Copy Of Background Check Information
- Compass Scores Request Form To Send Compass Scores To Another Institution And/Or Employer
- EGSC Immunization Form - Swainsboro/Augusta Campus Applicants ONLY, To Be Completed By Health Care Provider
- EGSC-Statesboro Application To Be Completed By Statesboro Applicants ONLY, To Be Returned To GSU Admissions Office
- EGSC-Statesboro Immunization Form Statesboro Campus Applicants ONLY, To Be Completed By Health Care Provider
- GED Score Report Request Request from GED Atlanta, Takes 6 Weeks To Be Processed And Received by EGSC
- Lawful Presence Opt-Out Form To Verify Non-Resident Status
- Voluntary Declaration of Disability To Indicate Disability Assistance Needed
For those requesting an Official Copy of Compass Scores:
o If you have attended the college and are transferring to another college, your COMPASS test scores are on your official college transcript and there is no need to request your test scores separately.
o Scores more than 2 years are no longer in the COMPASS database; therefore scores older than 2 years may be verified from our Student Information System for applicant/student testers.
o Non-student testers who tested more than 2 years ago may take longer to produce a verified COMPASS score transcript or report as we will have to find an archived copy either locally or through the vendor.